Ring of Fire
Banda Hammerhead Sharks School!
Ambon, Banda Island, Ring of Fire
18 – 25 October 2016
8 Days 7 Night USD 3300
Let’s Join buddy !!!
Starting with muck diving we cross the Banda Sea, tracing the perimeter of islands. Let our experienced crew show you these remote and almost untouched locations with wonderful reefs and stunning drop offs. Marine life here is in abundance from the critters, sea snakes, manta rays, sharks and much more
Day 1. (1‐2 dives) 3pm; our staff will meet you in Pattimura Airport, Ambon, and take you to the waiting Black Manta. Depending on arrival time, we can do a check dive with Critters at Ambon Bay.
Day 2. (2 dives) Ambon Bay; Twilight Zone, & Air Manis. Exceptional muck diving. Sail to Banda Island
Day 3. (4 dives) Banda Island; Palau Ai, Batu Kapal, Karang Hatta, Pulau Keraka
Day 4‐6. (4 dives x3 days) diving around the Ring of Fire
Day 7. (3 dives) Banda & Ambon
Day 8. (0 dives) 6am; Check out after breakfast, farewells, and transfer to airport. Take your pre‐booked flight from Ambon to Bali or Jakarta via Ujung Pandang (Makassar).
Ambon‐Banda‐Ring of Fire
Water Temp; 25 ‐29 degrees Celsius, Air Temp; 22‐31 degrees Celsius,
(schedules are subjected to changes according to weather and sea condition)
Embarkation / Disembarkation
- Round trip transfer Hotel/Airport – Back Manta – from destination start from Ambon to boat,
- All nights’ accommodation on KM Black Manta,
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo,
- Towel, toiletries, cabin services,
- Tanks, weight belt, 4 dive guides (1x Instructor, 3x Dive Master)
- All flights & hotels stay
- Marine park & harbour fee
- Dive & travel insurance
- Massage services
- Soft drinks, alcohol, Nespresso coffee,
- **Diving gear subject to availability (only 3mm shorty wetsuits available), dive computer, torch, 15L tank rental,
- Nitrox refills (US$12 per refill).
- Marine Park & Harbour fee; US$200 per person. Can be paid upon booking or if on trip in CASH at beginning of trip (Indonesian Rupiah preferred)
- Massage US$25/ hour, soft drinks US$2, beer US$4, Nespresso coffee US$2
# tips for local guide & boat crew USD 200